TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You agree to Mi Buzón terms and conditions by navigating and using this website. These terms and conditions and the privacy policies for this site, govern the relationship between Mi Buzón and anyone using this site. Please read these terms carefully and keep a copy of them for your reference.
Mi Buzón, “our”, “us”
Refer to Mi Buzón owners, employees, associates, members, successors and/or associated companies
“You”, “yours” “customers”
Refer to you, the user as an individual.
Refers to the terms and conditions, policies and operating regulations all together.
“Service”, “Services”, “site”, “website”
Refer to the website and the services operated by Mi Buzón.
2. Your account
When you click register and verify your account in Mi Buzón, you guarantee you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions and Privacy policies of the Agreement. Registration also means you accept that this electronic signature is valid and equivalent to a printed agreement between you and Mi Buzón. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of this site, you cannot use or register in our site.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all the activities that occur under your account or password. You acknowledge that Mi Buzón is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account.
You hereby certify that the information you have provided during the process of signing to create your account is accurate, valid and current. We reserve the right to cancel any account that was never confirmed or that the information provided was inaccurate or used for fraudulent purposes.
You cannot open more than one account under your name. If you wish to add different addresses you can do it at “Add Addresses”.
You cannot transfer your Mi Buzón account to any other person. If you wish to terminate an account, just send us a request for cancellation by email using our “Support or Contact Us” link provided on our website.
You may NOT use or try to use the services and privileges of Mi Buzón or your account to receive or send illegal or hazardous materials, any illegal merchandise, weapons or controlled consumption items.
3. Children Under 13 Years OldMi Buzón does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use Mi Buzón only with permission of a parent or guardian.
4. Links to Third Party Sites/Third Party ServicesMi Buzón may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The linked sites are not under control of Mi Buzón and Mi Buzón is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, included without limitation any link contained on the Linked Site or changes or updates to a Linked Site. Mi Buzón is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mi Buzón of the site or any association with its operators. Certain services made available via Mi Buzón are delivered by third parties and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the Mi Buzón domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Mi Buzón may share such information and data with any third party with whom Mi Buzón has contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf Mi Buzón users and customers.
5. Mi Buzón Procedures and Services
5.1. Receiving PackagesYou will receive notification when a package has been received to your Mi Buzón address within the next business day upon arrival. We do not accept any COD (Cash on Delivery) goods on your behalf. We are not responsible for goods lost or damaged during process of transportation from vendor to your Mi Buzón address in US. If we receive any package to your Mi Buzón address in US that is visibly damaged we may reject it or we will contact you by email and/or phone to advise you of the situation. We will follow your orders as to what to do with the package. If you decide to return the package back to the vendor you will have to pay the shipping. You cannot ask us to reject the package in your name. The majority of the carriers deliver the packages to your name.
If the package has the weight and-or size out of the carriers limits, then we will contact you to arrange for the shipping. You are required to contact us in advance if you suspect your package exceeds the limits the available on this web site can offer. Mi Buzón will offer you the fees for other shipping carriers and other arrangements services required.
We are not responsible for the time of delivery once the package has been given to the shipping carrier selected.
5.3. Package InspectionWe reserve the right to open any package which we suspect contains prohibited, illegal or hazardous materials..
When you open an account with us, you agree on the following:
- You acknowledge and accept to pay all fees related to the shipping process.
- You will be responsible of supervising the activity in your credit card and in case of, you will solve the situation directly with Pay Pal or the payment method that was used.
- We will store your package up to a maximum of 15 days for free, until your shipping payment is processed. Reference Storage Facilities section below for additional storage cost information.
- If you cancel your subscription you will not be reimbursed for any remaining balance on your account.
5.5. Not Duly Identified PackagesIf the remittance name is missing or incorrectly written, or if the owner of the package cannot be determined due to inaccurate or incomplete information and even after making great effort to investigate the owner, and nobody claims the package in 30 days, we reserve the right to dispose of the package in the manner permitted by law.
5.6. Not Accepted Items
Mi Buzón accepts only the delivery of packages. Since it is not a reshipment agent, we cannot accept mail or the delivery of documents or any other correspondence sent to your name. We will not deliver first class mail sent to you. In such case it will be returned to the sender.
We will not sign any document registered or certified as Express or Priority Mail. These will be returned to the sender.
Unsolicited mail such as catalogues, ads, promotions and magazines sent to you will be disposed.
5.7. Prohibited Articles
If it comes to our attention that your packages contain prohibited or hazardous materials as described in detail in our section Prohibited Articles, you will receive notification via email indicating that we cannot process for shipment. You will have to make arrangements to immediately return it.
If the illegal materials are in a package, we will notify the police authorities of our findings.
5.8. Storage FacilitiesWe can store packages to consolidate in future shipments. Regular shipments have a maximum of 15 days in storage. After that time, we will charge a $5.00 minimum monthly. Storage rates are calculated based on package volume x 6.5×10^-4 x storage days. Additional days shall be charged monthly per calculated rate. The package shall be stored in your space for up to a maximum of 6 months. After that time the customer will be contacted to confirm if additional storage is required or if the package is no longer needed and needs to be disposed of.
6. Your Shipment Address at Mi Buzón
You agree to guarantee that the products you order and send through our warehouse are correctly addressed to your Mi Buzón address in US. Include your name, account number in the address format that appears in the section of your account and in the email address you used for registration.
7. Reshipping AddressYou are responsible to ensure the address to reship your packages is accurate and complete.
8. Shipping Insurance
- The packages are not automatically insured when shipped from our warehouse in the USA to your address. The maximum coverage is the shipping value.
- Arrangements for insurance or any claim for the shipment from your supplier to Mi Buzón warehouse will be made by you before the package reaches our warehouse. Any request for special insurance will be made in advance by you before the package reaches our warehouse.
- All insurance claims will be subject and covered by the insurance of the carrier used for the shipment. We are not responsible for any damage or loss, financial or any other type, resulting in the coverage or lack of coverage. All liabilities related with the insurance are responsibility of the insurance company chosen for this particular shipment.
9. ComplianceBy entering and using Mi Buzón’s page you agree to comply with all laws and regulations effective in the U.S. You agree not to use or try to use Mi Buzón for services or privileges to receive or send illegal, hazardous or prohibited material or controlled consumptions goods or for any other purpose not in accordance with the regulations of the USPS or other applicable laws, statues, norms and regulations. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO OPEN ANY PACKAGE WHICH WE SUSPECT THAT HAS PROHIBITED, ILLEGAL OR HAZARDOUS MATERIALS. You will indemnify and will hold us harmless of any liability, claims, damages, losses or causes of action that arise from said package inspection and from the disclosure of information about you or the use of the services to any local, state or national agency or with the carrier used or to any private entity that will not dispute according to what we have specified.
You are responsible to be in compliance of the laws that apply to the final destination country where the shipment will be delivered. Mi Buzón will not be responsible for such compliance. Unawareness of any local law will not exclude you from liability created by this event.